Sunday 3 May 2009

MODELS NEEDED!!!

hey!! i'm a designer studying textile design for fashion @ manchester metropolitan university in the UK.
i need models for my next collections as i may be putting on my own fashion show later this year around october. im travelling across america for two months 15th june till 13th august! can anyone model them for me? one collection will be bikini's but don't let that scare you off as i will have other garments that need modelling. if your from america and your interested, please get in touch and let me know where your from so i can give you dates!! if any of you get chance could you please promote this post for me so that i can get the word round?

p.s if your from the UK get in touch anyway because i'm always scouting for models.

email me @ annabellerachaeltaylor@googlemail.com
blog address http://annabellerachaeltaylor.blogspot.com

thankyou so much!!



annabelle
xxx

No comments: